Thursday, September 16, 2021

Photographs

              

     I am that girl that's known for having 14,752 photos and videos on my phone. I'm not exaggerating, I literally just looked at my photos to see how many I have. I try not to be on my phone too much while I'm making memories but I always do have my camera out. Whether that be my more professional camera, my polaroid, or just my phone. I find myself spending many nights just scrolling through memories. Sometimes it can be saddening but most of the time I find myself very grateful for the life I have been able to capture in photographs. As homework keeps piling up and life gets extremely hectic I remember to try to capture the simple and beautiful moments of life even if it looks a little different now. 

    These are just a few of my favorite photos I have ever taken. Attaching them to this blog definitely takes some of the quality out of them but you get the idea. I find myself mostly outside whenever I'm taking my favorite photos. That's when I'm most inspired, there's so much depth everywhere you look when you go in the outside world. The smallest things become extraordinary with the right angle. As I've mentioned before my family has cabins in MN that we go up to every summer. I add at least 300 more photos every time we visit there. I've been blessed with an incredibly close family and find myself capturing every moment I can because I know these moments don't last forever. I'm trying to not sound too cheesy but hey what can I say, I'm a sentimental nostalgic cheesy girl. 

    I hope to never lose my love for photography even when I don't see many pretty things to capture in my life right now. Life is full of school, homework, and work. The same thing over and over again. But I'm determined to still capture the small things. To look at everything around me and still see it as a memory I won't want to forget one day. And as I sit at my desk at 8pm, having been doing school sense 8am, I'm exhausted. This might be one of those moments I definitely won't worry about capturing, but I'm not going to worry. There will be plenty more to come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Completely and Utterly Exhausted

            I'm sitting here having absolutely no idea what to write about. It's nearing the end of the semester where I think every...